Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale is continually looking for ways to better serve you. That's why we offer a Service Loaner Program.
If you drop your bike off for service at Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, we'll provide you with a loaner bike for up to 48 hours.*
SCHEDULE SERVICE APPOINTMENT
*Be sure to ask about availability when scheduling your appointment.
For the safety and convenience of all our customers, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Must have endorsement and proof of insurance
- passengers are not permitted unless present at time of loaner is provided and separated waiver is executed
- loaner motorcycle must remain in Arizona at all times
- Must return loaner with a full tank of gas
- Service loaner provided for a maximum of 48 hours unless otherwise authorized by the dealership
- Each additional 24 hour period, or fraction thereof, will be billed at prevailing dealership rental rates and added to the amount due for the service
- Service loaners are limited and available on a first come/first served basis
- Customer responsible for any traffic/parking tickets and/or toll violations
- Service loaners not available for repairs related to accidents
- Please consult your insurance company regarding your coverage
- Service loaners not available for work performed under warranty.
- Service loaners must be picked up/dropped off at dealership
- Delivery/pick-up not available
- Additional restriction apply.