Charitable Donation request Guidelines
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE DONATION REQUEST FORM BELOW
Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale prides itself on being an involved member of our community and focuses its philanthropic efforts on 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that serve veterans, first responders, children, health-related causes, and the riding community in The Valley. In any given year we receive nearly 500 requests for donations. To manage these numerous requests, we require that all organizations submit a Donation Request Form.
Donation Request Forms are reviewed quarterly at the beginning of January, April, July, and October.
To better serve the community, we will only donate to an organization once in a twelve (12) month period from the date of the donation request. Please be aware that completion of a "Donation Request Form" does not guarantee a donation.
Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale does not donate to:
- Organizations operating for profit
- Athletic groups or activities, including charity-benefit sporting events
- Endowments or memorials
- The benefit of a single individual/family including gifts, scholarships, travel expenses, medical bills, memorials or other purposes
- Labor or political organizations
- Membership dues
- Tax supported entities
- Individual public or private elementary schools, secondary schools or colleges.
- Sectarian or religious denominations
- Travel funds or sponsorships for tours, expeditions, competitions, or trips for teams or individuals