STAGE 1 KIT - TELL JASON YOU SAW IT ON THE INTERNET!
In a world filled with flash and trash, it’s good to know there’s a machine like the one you see here, the Softail® Standard. Everything about it is pure and beautifully basic. It starts with a silver powder-coated Twin Cam 88B™ engine, with carb or EFI. Dual counterbalancers make it feel as smooth as it looks. The Softail® Standard features a raked FX fork, laced wheels, fat rear tire and a bobtail fender for the styling traditionalist. A hidden rear suspension shelters the backside from bumps while maintaining the clean hardtail appearance. Many will find this bike everything they want. Still others will put some sweat equity into it with Genuine Motor Accessories and some wrenching. If you’re one of them, the perfect steel canvas awaits.
Availability of colors may vary from dealer to dealer, and is subject to change without notice.
Pearl: additional $240
Rear: 11.5 in. x 0.23 in.
Rear: 150/80B16 71H
- UNIQUE FEATURES
- Silver powder-coated engine and covers
- Hardtail styling with hidden horizontal rear shocks
- Black horseshoe oil tank
- Bobtail fender
- Raked front forks
- Miles per Gallon
Carb: 50 hwy / 42 city
ESPFI: 50 hwy / 44 city
- Electronics: Optional security system
- Instruments: Electronic speedometer; odometer; resettable tripmeter; diagnostic readout
- Indicator Lamps: Oil pressure; engine diagnostics
- Lean Angle (per SAEJ1168) 34º / 31º
NOTE: Models with a price of "Request a Quote" are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.